Monday, April 20, 2009

Hand Made Business Card Holder



Fantastico!

Made by the fabulous Agniezca of HAREandDRUM! Also- excitingly- made in Montana! Visit her *amazing* etsy store for more business card holders and mind blowing hand embroidered wall hangings. My favorite:


According to her information, Agnie (such a great name) designs and finishes, while her mother does the expert embroidery. I've done quite a bit of embroidery in my day, but I can't say I know how to do that! (or it would take me so long that I'd charge $1,000 for it. Grab it from her for only $25!)

2 comments:

HareAndDrum said...

Caitie, what a lovely feature, thank you! The embroidery just sold today, both of them actually. :) Hope the bc holder is helpful!

Anonymous said...

I have never seen such like this Hand Made Business Card Holder.
Plastic Business cards