Thursday, May 7, 2009

Production Jewelry, now on sale!




Just a few new things going on around here. I'm slowly taking pictures, editing them, and posting them on the etsy site. These two have been around for a little while, and I'm still developing more.

Two big things:

1. In honor of all the NEW STUFF, I'm offering free shipping through the month of May!

2. I am no longer using steel mixed with silver in my production work. Darkened silver will take its place. This not only adds that little bit of material value to the piece you're paying for, but also eliminates this pesky recurring nightmare called copper plating that's been haunting me. Stay in touch, something fun is bound to happen with the discontinued jewelry, and you'll find out when I'm done listing the new pieces!

No comments: