Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Starting the wholesale process

Well folks, it's about that time. Time to go global! Or something. Anyway, the deal is that I'm putting together wholesale lists to send to every retail store imaginable. What this means for me is more excel spreadsheet experience. bwa bwa. What this means for you is a price change. Since I haven't had to share my earnings with a storefront, I haven't been accounting for it in my prices. But now that's got to change. SO.

On June 4th my online shops will temporarily close while I restructure my price scale, go to North Carolina (more on that later), and fill orders. I probably won't open back up (except for special orders) until mid July.

This whole business thing is new and uncomfortable for me, and pricing has felt impossible. I need to go pore over bills and do some calculations of microscopic measurements of wire and pieces of minutes. No fun.

In other words: Go to my store and get what you like before June 1st, because not only am I offering FREE SHIPPING through the month, it's your last chance to get it at this price!

I love you all,
Caitie

No comments: