Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Website Update



Hugh and I have DSL at our house, now, so all of the internets are being updated!

Caitie Sellers dot com

I'm also trying out a new selling venue called 1000markets. They have an interesting style of store layout as well as a cool system of "markets" where you can connect your shop with others of similar interests. I love this idea because you can then belong to a network of art that compliments your own, almost like a mixed-artist gallery show, that's not necessarily of the same medium. It kind of seems like more of a social club than a sales venue, but I'm curious to see how it goes. They also have an approval process for new shops, so bad layouts, pictures, and shady policies won't drag down the reputation of the site. One day I'll post a link to that too.

I also have a plan to start featuring other artists on my blog, since I've been very self absorbed lately. I'm going to start with my friends and work from there! Coming soon!

No comments: