Thursday, March 19, 2009

Flower Shop Stuff



Yo dudes. Here's a picture of the flower shop I work at. My friend Kathleen Danger Kennedy suggested I make a flower arrangement in one of the toilets (this is a flower and plumbing supply shop combined) so I took her up on it. I think it makes the toilet look.... fresh... I love that my boss thinks this is a good idea.



This is an arrangement I made yesterday for the front cooler. I also love that my boss will leave me in charge for a day with instructions saying "Make an arrangement for the front with a dozen roses, do whatever you like." Ah, creative freedom.

I sent off some jewelry to the casters to the tune, I expect, of my entire tax return. I hope it doesn't take long.

Later gators.

1 comment:

Harry said...

One of the best looking toilets I've seen. Good job!!

Love,

Dad