Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New Stuff!


Hey People!
The store is officially open for business! Above is one of my favorites from my new and limited jewelry line, all inspired by roses. I am working as a florist these days after all. These earrings and others are all for sale at Etsy.com. PLEASE check it out! (I need the money but more the affirmation!)


In other news my new studio at 420 Main Ave is nothing short of delightful. I love being in there, I love my tools, I love that space, I love the light, I love the air, I love everything but the shag carpet! I think I'm going to have to name it and start making ritual sacrifices to it, because it's eating my earrings.

We've also ripped out the orange shag in the living room (pictured in a previous post) and found GORGEOUS wood floors under there, so there are some dudes refinishing those as we speak! I can't wait to see them!

Enough for now, thanks for reading!

No comments: